Aquaventure & Lost Chamber
Visit Aquaventure, the largest of several waterparks in Dubai and home to some iconic record-breaking rides and attractions. You can dive into old favorites like the Leap of Faith, a 27.5-metre plunge that carries you through a clear tube surrounded by sharks and rays or try some of the many adrenaline-pumping activities such as zip lining across the park. In addition, you can visit Lost Chamber, designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into a lost civilization of ship wrecks and ruins.
Aqua Venture Day Pass
Splash into a world of excitement at Aquaventure Water park Dubai Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
Age and Height Restrictions:
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2 meters
- All people over 1.2 meters tall are required to purchase an adult ticket. Daily 10.00 AM to Sunset*
- (Closing hours subject to change depending on time of year)
Lost Chambers Day Pass
Designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into a lost civilization of ship wrecks and ruins. You’ll encounter the most amazing and colorful collection of underwater life in 10 beautiful chambers. There are over 20 marine life exhibits in this aquarium where you can interact with some of the creatures and even help feed them – guided by animal experts.
Whether you want to see or literally become part of the underwater scene, The Lost Chambers Aquarium promises Atlantic adventures for the whole family.
- Best Time to visit Morning, Afternoon
- Recommended number of hours 03
- Best visited with group; family; solo