Our Caravanserai, located in the desert between Dubai and Al Ain, and within easy reach from the highway, is nestled between sand dunes, and offers an iconic, romantic place to enjoy an evening under the stars. In days gone by, caravans were following established trade routes of the Orient, to bring goods from east to west, from north to south, over mountains and through the deserts.
On these trade routes guest houses or permanent camps, called ‘caravanserai’ could be found, as places to rest, take refuge, trade, exchange information or re-supply!
Our Caravanserai, located in the desert between Dubai and Al Ain, and within easy reach from the highway, is nestled between sand dunes and offers an iconic, romantic place to enjoy an evening under the stars.
In line with the local, khaleejee traditions and customs, you will be welcomed in the traditional Bedouin way, with Arabic Coffee (Qahwah) and Dates!
Once you will have settled and sat down, the show will soon begin and shortly after the buffet, catered by our 5-Star Hotel partner and, featuring a variety of Arabic delicacies, will be opened.
The entertainment program will continue throughout dinner including Belly Dance, Tanura Dance & Fire Show
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- 6-hours desert experience, activities and BBQ Dinner experience
- Experience a 4×4 dune-bashing session in private Land Cruiser
- Transfer by SUV directly to the camp
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ
- Enjoy complimentary Soft Drinks, tea, coffee and water
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
- Authentic Arabian Experience
- Camel Ride + Henna Painting + Falcon Display + Shisha Pipes
- Arabian & Spice Souq