A perfect introductory tour for the first-time visitors to the emirate, ‘Dubai Top 5’ takes you to the most popular attractions across the glamorous city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert. Enjoy an evening exploring the trendiest parts of the town and watch the iconic landmarks brighten up in dazzling lights as the sun sets, making the city even more spectacular than in the day.
- A visit to Saga World, a modern Arabian-style standalone mall that features traditional art work and furnishing stores to fashion boutiques
- Cruise on an Abra alongside the Mina Seyahi lagoon and Dubai Marina, a lively entertainment district surrounded by glorious skyscrapers
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Panoramic views of the magnificent Dubai Fountain light and sound show
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa offering awe-inspiring views of the cityscape, coastline and expansive desert landscape
- Fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in the backdrop