Your Honeymoon Destination-Dubai
As one of the world’s most exhilarating, luxurious and remarkable destinations, Dubai has many memorable options for honeymooners looking to unwind, indulge and enjoy newly wedded bliss. From palatial spa suites to high end desert safaris, we count down Two of the best Suggested Itineraries to book.
Day 1: Arrival Day
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Team upon arrival to Dubai Airport
- Flower Bucket with Welcome Kit to hand over to Clients upon arrival
- Private Transfer to selected Hotel
- Overnight Dubai Hotel
Day 2: Free Morning for Leisure Evening Dubai Main Attractions
A perfect introductory tour for the first time visitors to the emirate, ‘Dubai Main Attractions’ takes you to the most popular attractions across the glamorous city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert. Enjoy an evening exploring the trendiest parts of the town and watch the iconic landmarks brighten up in dazzling lights as the sun sets, making the city even more spectacular than in the day
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Head towards Dubai Frame
- Cruise on an abra alongside the Dubai Mall Lagoon
- Panoramic views of the magnificent Dubai Fountain light and sound show
- Fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in the backdrop
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa offering awe inspiring views of the cityscape, coastline and expansive desert landscape
Day 3: Free Morning for Leisure ––Evening Romantic Desert Safari Experience Evening Romantic Desert Safari Experience
Experience a sanctuary in the desert, surprise your someone special with a private safari and a romantic set up in the desert. Start your trip by Pick up from Your Hotel by Land Cruiser to reach the Desert Enjoy the adventure dune bashing and do some photo stop, before head towards to the romantic set up during the sunset.
Savor the beauty of the sunset while seating and enjoying the view.
Take pleasure in your sumptuous dinner by candle light
After dinner you can enjoy the star gazing before heading back to Hotel. Let this experience be a memorable one.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- 5 hours desert experience, activities and BBQ Dinner experience
- Experience a 4 × 4 dune bashing session in private Land Cruiser
- Romantic setup with torch
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ
- Enjoy complimentary Soft Drinks, tea, coffee and water
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
Day 4: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Magical Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- Drive by Yas Island Land of Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Yas Waterworld & Warner Bros.
- Visit Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Drive by Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A sumptuous lunch at one of the most luxurious and unique hotels in the world, Emirates Palace, overlooking the gorgeous deep blue waters of the Arabian Gulf
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
Day 5: Departure Day
- On Time of Departure, Check out Dubai Hotel
- Transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure
Extend your Stay
Extend your Stay
Dubai Suggested Hotel
Al Maha Desert Resort
Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort and Spa, Dubai is a private, guest only oasis nestled among the lush palm groves, emerald canopies and iconic sand dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. The hotel offers secluded tranquility and iconic vistas of the sweeping plains and Hajar Mountain massif. Take an unforgettable horse ride, camel trek or nature walk. Join a signature desert safari or practice the distinguished arts of archery and falconry. Our 5 star hotel boasts private swimming pools with majestic dune and mountain views and our 42 suites combine discreet
refinement with authentic regional antiques, local artifacts and thoughtful nuances
Abu Dhabi Suggested Hotels
Rotana Saadiyat Island Beach Resort
Set on a spectacular 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking Saadiyat Island, featuring idyllic beaches that are home to indigenous Hawksbill turtles, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum. Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a one of a kind five star property with a regal presence, with striking modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island Beach Resort
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, the luxurious family getaway resort, is beautifully located by the ocean yet within touching distance of the city’s main attractions. The guests will experience the premium service, from the luxurious accommodation to our exquisite gastronomic delights, from our incredible entertainment to our blissful spa, the guest will live out an exclusive experience
Park Hyatt Saadiyat Island Beach Resort
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi presents the best of both worlds, an uncommon journey of lounging around the most pristine shores of Saadiyat, to adventures on the sun kissed sands of the Arabian desert. Abu Dhabi is an amalgamation of old world charm and new age culture. From trendy nightspots to the brimming cultural districts of the capital, all are in close proximity to the hotel
AL Wathba Desert Resort
Deep within the desert landscape of Abu Dhabi, Al Wathba , A Luxury Collection Hotel, Abu Dhabi is an intimate retreat suffused with natural beauty and serene tranquility . With a distinct Spa as the hallmark of the hotel experience, guests can rebalance their equilibrium and embark on an individual wellness journey. Inspired by classical dwellings, the boutique resort’s 103 guest rooms and villas feature timeless local details, traditional artwork, and Arabesque accessories, alongside a range of dining destinations showcasing the dunes to panoramic perfection. Step away from it all into an exclusive natural environment, with the space to reconnect and the freedom to lose yourself.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort
On the outskirts of Abu Dhabi, the world’s largest sand desert the Empty Quarter beckons. Qasr Al Sarab by Anantara rises up from flame coloured dunes like a mirage, inviting adventure in the most luxurious of styles. Traverse the Rub’ al Khali by camelback. Dine under desert skies. Unwind with hammam and desert rose rituals at our relaxing Abu Dhabi resort
Other Suggested Hotels
The Chedi AL Beit Sharjah
The Chedi Al Bait, Sharjah, has been named one of the most remarkable new hotels in the world in Travel + Leisure’s 2020 IT List and it is one of the two hotels in the Middle East listed.
A mere 25 kilometres from Dubai, the Emirate of Sharjah is in the midst of an exciting cultural renaissance, with the Emirate’s largest and most ambitious historical preservation project at its nexus. Here at the Heart of Sharjah, where Islamic heritage meets an inspiring contemporary scene, GHM has converted a collection of historic manor houses into The Chedi Al Bait, Sharjah, a 53 key Emirati luxury hotel that delivers bespoke services where beauty, unparalleled hospitality and a sense of home become inseparable.
Ajman Oberoi Al Zorah
Al Zorah is just a short drive from Dubai, but it could easily be an eternity away. Framed by one million square metres of protected mangroves, with pristine white sand beaches and lagoons that nurture exceptional biodiversity; almost sixty species of bird, a fish nursery and off shore coral. Al Zorah also offers a Jack Nicklaus designed championship golf course.
The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah has been thoughtfully designed as a retreat where you can switch off and take time out. Sophisticated contemporary architecture, wide open spaces and a natural palette harmonise with panoramic ocean vistas and long white sand beaches.
Superlative accommodation, international cuisine with a focus on healthy, delicious combinations, personalised spa treatments, thrilling water sports and private beachside dining are all complemented by our sincere, intuitive attention to your every need.
The Ritz Carlton Ras AL Khaimah AL Wadi
Just north of Dubai, The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert invites guests to connect with nature and culture amid the beauty of a 1,235 acre protected preserve. The resort’s Experience Concierge can arrange a desert trek on camel or horseback, a private archery lesson or an evening of stargazing. And luxury villas, inspired by Bedouin architecture, feature private outdoor pools and breath taking desert views.
Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel
Nestled in Oman’s dramatic Musandam Peninsula, where rugged mountains dive into vibrant emerald waters, across a powdery sand beach, the village inspired resort offers a range of villas, suites and beachfront retreats, each with a private pool, traditional summer house and the time and space to find yourself. There’s something for everyone including eclectic dining featuring local and international cuisine, an award winning spa and a plethora of unique experiences.
Upgrade your Experience
Suggested Tours on Day 1
- Bronze Meet Greet upon arrival to Dubai International Airport
- Stretch Limousine for Arrival Transfer
Suggested Tours on Day 2
- Morning Classic Dubai City Tour with Lunch at Burj Al Arab
- Dinner at Bateaux Cruise Dubai Creek
- Dinner at Thiptara Restaurant Instead of Armani Hotel
- Dinner at Burj Al Arab Instead of Armani Hotel
Suggested Tours Day 3
- Morning Helicopter Tour Over Dubai
- Morning Seaplane Tour Over Dubai
- Morning Hot Air balloon, Breakfast &Falconry with Wild Drive
- Morning Hero Odysea Experience
- Morning One of Dubai Parks Experience
- IMG World
- Dubai Wild Wadi
- Dubai Aquaventure Lost Chamber
- Dubai Parks Resorts