Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- A Drive by Yas island the Land of Formula 1, Ferrari World & Warner Bros.
- A Drive by Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants
- A Drive by Emirates Palace & Qasr Al Watan; Stop to Visit Qasr Al Watan – (Optional Entrance)
- A Drive by Saadiyat Island the Land of Louvre Museum & Manarat Al Saadiyat with Stop at Louvre Museum and Time for People to Visit the Museum – (Optional Entrance & Audio Guide)
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- Optional: Lunch at Local Restaurant or Emirates Palace