Day 1: Dubai International Airport – Dubai Hotel
- Arrival Dubai International Airport.
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival.
- Transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel.
- Check in Dubai Hotel and Free Rest of the day.
Day 2: Classic Dubai City Tour – Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
Day 3: Morning Modern Dubai City Tour – Free Evening for Leisure
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
Day 4: Free Morning - Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Day 5: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Breakfast at Dubai Hotel
Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (Entrance Fees not Included)
- A Drive by the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
Day 6: Free Day for Leisure [OPTIONAL EXCURSION]
- Breakfast at Dubai Hotel
- Free Day for Leisure [OPTIONAL EXCURSION]
Day 7: Departure Day
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure
Meals and Package Details
|Day 2||Dubai Hotel||-||Dhow Cruise|
|Day 3||Dubai Hotel||-||-|
|Day 4||Dubai Hotel||-||Desert Safari|
|Day 5||Dubai Hotel||-||-|
|Day 6||Dubai Hotel||-||-|
|Day 7||Dubai Hotel||-||-|
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Clients
- Accommodation 6 Nights at Dubai Selected Hotel
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes; Dubai Museum Entry Ticket & Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner includes; Land Cruiser for Pick up & Drop Off, Buffet Dinner, Soft Drinks, Belly Dancer, Tannoura Show & Fire Show
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek on Sharing Transfer
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Guiding Service inside Louvre
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above are not included