Day 1: Dubai International Airport – Dubai Hotel
- Arrival Dubai International Airport.
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival.
- Transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel.
- Check in Dubai Hotel and Free Rest of the day.
Day 2: Classic Dubai City Tour – Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
Day 3: Morning Modern Dubai City Tour – Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Day 4: Full Day Al Ain City Tour – Al Ain Hotel
Famous for its lively bursting Camel Souk, Al Ain is the garden city of this Arab nation, an oasis town home to thousands of date palms. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the ‘Al Ain City Tour’ is one of history and tradition. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that.
- A visit to Hili Gardens, which combine both a public garden and an archeological site with remnants of Bronze Age settlements – Subject to availability if Open
- A tour inside the Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays which offer an insight into their family and lifestyle
- Get up close and personal with camels
- A short stop at Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger
Day 5: Abu Dhabi City Tour – Abu Dhabi Hotel
Breakfast at Al Ain Hotel
Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A Drive by the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants
- Visit Qasr Al Watan
Day 6: Continue Abu Dhabi City Tour – Dubai Hotel
Breakfast at Abu Dhabi Hotel
Visit Louvre Museum & Yas Island Abu Dhabi the Land of Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Yas Waterworld & Formula 1 Abu Dhabi before Head back to Dubai
Day 7: Full Day Musandam Tour Via Dibba – Dubai Hotel
Breakfast at Dubai Hotel
Plan an exciting Khasab dhow cruise to explore Oman fjords and hidden beauty of Musandam Peninsula. You will love this fantastic flow of traditional Omani journey in the pristine water of Musandam sitting on luxury carpets and cushions. During Musandam dhow cruise we will lead you to mesmerizing Musandam fjords that will offer you an opportunity to see the turquoise waters contrasting with the creamy white limestone cliffs. We will also have a view of small fisherman villages like Nadiefi, Qana, Maqlab, Seebi, and Shem. During Khasab dhow cruise tour. The boat will anchor at historical Telegraph and Seebi Island to give you an opportunity for snorkeling swimming. Khasab Musandam dhow cruise trip will keep you reminding the beautiful scenes of Musandam Peninsula.
- Return transfers from your hotel
- A scenic drive along the beautiful rugged mountain terrain in air-conditioned cars or buses
- Full day dhow cruise from Dibba, including lunch on board (Deluxe Catering)
- A chance to swim or snorkel (equipment provided) while the dhow is docked in the waters, and explore the diverse colorful marine life in Musandam
- Refreshments and fruits available on board
Day 8: Departure Day
heck out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure
Meals and Package Details
|Day 2||Dubai Hotel||-||Dhow Cruise|
|Day 3||Dubai Hotel||-||Desert Safari|
|Day 4||Dubai Hotel||Camel Market||-|
|Day 5||Al Ain Hotel||Local Restaurant||-|
|Day 6||Abu Dhabi Hotel||-||-|
|Day 7||Dubai Hotel||Musandam Onboard||-|
|Day 8||Dubai Hotel||-||-|
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Clients
- Accommodation 7 Nights at Selected Hotels
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes; Dubai Museum Entry Ticket & Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek on Sharing Basis
- Modern Dubai City Tour includes: Burj Khalifa 124 Floor OFF Peak Entry Ticket
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner includes; Land Cruiser for Pick up & Drop Off, Buffet Dinner, Soft Drinks, Belly Dancer, Tannoura Show & Fire Show
- Full Day Al Ain City Tour
- 2 Days Visit Abu Dhabi City (Day 6 without Guide)
- Full Day Musandam Tour Via Dibba (without Guide)
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Guiding Service inside Louvre
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above are not included